Here are some useful resources some or all of us use, almost all of which you can get more favourably through the links below.
- CareerLeader. CareerLeader has licensed us to offer its business career assessment program. Our clients get a 25% discount on the CareerLeader tool, or you can buy it directly from them.
- Dropbox. We use Dropbox to securely store and share files. When you use this link to register, you’ll get 500 MB of bonus space (and so will we).
- EDHEC MBA. As an EDHEC alumnus, Duncan Chapple can recommend future applicants for a 10% alumni scholarship at EDHEC, one of the top five French business schools. Contact him to discuss how you might fit EDHEC’s MBA.
- Elance. We’ve used Elance for over ten years to find tried-and-tested freelance designers, researchers and assistants. You can join using this link and either find freelancers to find projects. If you become a freelancer using that link, you’ll get ten free Connects with our compliments.
- Evernote. We use Evernote to store and search files, notes, lists and images of notebooks. When you use this link to register, install, and sign in to Evernote, you’ll get their Premium service with our compliments.
- FastMail. We’ve chosen FastMail to run Human Equity’s email: if you need powerful email management, use this link to register.
- italki. Language skills are key in world business, and native-speaking tutors become highly affordable online. With this link you can get half-price tutoring from italki: Buy $10 of credits, and you’ll get $10 more for free.
- Moo. We use Moo for our business cards. You’ll get 10% off using this link.
- Nozbe. Nozbe is a premium productivity system based on Dave Allen’s Getting Things Done approach. We use it because it integrates very powerfully with Dropbox and Evernote. You can get a free version by using this link.
Some of these providers offer small incentives to encourage referrals. Where possible, we redirect the benefit towards you: for example, we pass our 25% discount on CareerLeader directly to the client.